How to apply?
Option 1: Candidates are encouraged to apply on-line at http://www.iucaa.in/Opportunities.html
Option 2: Those who cannot apply on-line, can submit hard copy in the prescribed format, in a sealed cover super-scribing the post on the envelope to the "Senior Administrative Officer, IUCAA, Post Bag No. 4, Ganeshkhind, Pune 411 007". Interested persons should send their applications in the following format.
1. Name of the Post.
2. Full Name
3. Address for correspondence.
4. Permanent address
5. e-mail address
7. Date of Birth
8. Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Attach Certificate issued by the
9. Educational Qualifications:
Marks % in aggregate & Division
10. Any other
11. Previous work details (if any) in chronological order :
Name & Address Of Employer/Institute
Period of service From-To
No. of years & months.
Scale of pay & present Basic
Whether Perm. or temporary
Reasons for leaving
- Applicants, who are employed
in Government, Semi-Government organizations or institutes
should send their applications through proper channel in
addition to the online application.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum
eligibility criteria mentioned herein may not entitle a
candidate to be called for an interview.
- The age, qualification and
experience may be relaxed at the discretion of the Centre.
- The Centre reserves the
right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without
assigning any reason.
- lncomplete application in
any respect will not be considered.